28 January 2009

Work & Play

I have a rather lengthy list of things that I want to accomplish this week. Some are jobs that I was hired to complete and others are lists of things that I need to do in order to find work in my new location. I spent some time updating my website again today, but I'm also working on a wholesale order that was placed earlier this week.
list

also...

I watched Dr. Strangelove: or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb last night, and one of my favorite parts was the beginning during the opening credits. I enjoyed the handwritten credits, which brought to mind the concept of the book, Hand Job: A Catalog of Type. I also really liked this scene; plus, the ending is something to remember.

And I'm truly excited, because I found an old road bike that I intend to use to build a fixie! I think I'll begin stripping it of it's parts today. I'm sure most cyclist enthusiasts have already seen this video, but I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Host your website with Dreamhost Join My Community at MyBloglog! Entertainment Blog Directory
Creative Commons License PayPal—eBay's service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your eBay purchases!

Locations of visitors to this page
Related Posts with Thumbnails