07 January 2006

Those Legs

Medium: Oil & Acrylic on Canvas
Price: $150-






This painting was a completely different painting about five paintings prior to this final product. It actually began as a three-panel tromp-loie* painting for a class project. I quickly became tired of that painting, so after the project was complete, I painted over it. (When I received my grade, it was an "A," so that isn't the real reason why it was painted over. I was just poor and wanted to paint another painting.) There were several other panels that were a part of the next painting that I completed. It was some sort of crazy girl that I used to paint, and I decided that I didn't like the way it flowed. Therefore, I now have six different paintings, and this one remains to be the only one that is most similar to my "girl."

*Trompe-loie may not be spelled correctly. It is a French term, meaning identical to something that is real. I will look it up in the dictionary later and correct this if it is incorrect.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Host your website with Dreamhost Join My Community at MyBloglog! Entertainment Blog Directory
Creative Commons License PayPal—eBay's service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your eBay purchases!

Locations of visitors to this page
Related Posts with Thumbnails