27 November 2006

SO LITTLE TIME

I really don't feel like I have enough time to create right now. My full-time job takes the majority of my day, and I'm typically trying to network on-line in a lot of my free time. But nothing thrills me more than getting to create something new. In fact, I'm going to print some cards for a good friend of mine for this Christmas season. She's ordering 25 total, and I'm thrilled to have the opportunity to share this season with many of her friends. Thanks Mica for your order. If you're interested in having me create some Christmas cards for you, please contact me. Soon I'll be posting the proofs here on my blog, so anyone can see the exact format for those cards.

These are just a few other places you may be able to find me as I spend my time on-line...
etsy... Flickr... MySpace... myYahoo... theCommunitySketchbook... myHandkeHome.... or here... etc. And whenever I'm not networking on-line, I'm checking my e-mail, finding another interesting blog, researching some other aRt site, or finding stuff on FREEcycle or craigslist. Too much to do, so little time. [This is my rant for the day.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Host your website with Dreamhost Join My Community at MyBloglog! Entertainment Blog Directory
Creative Commons License PayPal—eBay's service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your eBay purchases!

Locations of visitors to this page
Related Posts with Thumbnails