12 December 2006

Crumpled People in a Window

Size: 8.5" x 11"
Medium: Pen/Ink on Crumpled Paper
Date: 2006
Price: $7.50 [SOLD]

This is a "Trashed Sketch" that I found worthy of saving from the garbage! Hence, the title... "Crumpled People in a Window." I dug this nearly blank piece of paper from the trash, because I found beauty in it. And then I transformed it into this original sketch. Of course, the paper has a crumpled effect, because it was what someone else thought was trash.
I dislike wasting paper and many other materials, so this is the way I desire to save a tree and add some beauty to your home! If you purchase this original sketch/drawing, you can easily frame it in an 8.5" x 11" frame. This "Trashed Sketch" would make the perfect gift during the holiday season, so pick it up now and give the gift of original artwork and save a tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Host your website with Dreamhost Join My Community at MyBloglog! Entertainment Blog Directory
Creative Commons License PayPal—eBay's service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your eBay purchases!

Locations of visitors to this page
Related Posts with Thumbnails