01 March 2007

Fashion Fingers

Price: $125- [SOLD]
Medium: Mixed Media
Date: 2007

On Monday, I found out that my grandfather had passed away. I tend to fight the sorrow and loss of a loved one with my creativity, so I've been very productive lately. I've just added the final touches to one painting, so I decided I should display it. This painting is the completed project that I started months ago. [I tend to work on several pieces all at the same time. Therefore, some aRtwork gets shoved aside until I find the bits and pieces again!] Fashion Fingers is a completed painting, which is composed of mixed media: a piece of scrap wood that I found in the trash, cardboard, paper, India ink and various paints.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Host your website with Dreamhost Join My Community at MyBloglog! Entertainment Blog Directory
Creative Commons License PayPal—eBay's service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your eBay purchases!

Locations of visitors to this page
Related Posts with Thumbnails