02 July 2007

rescued ART disorder


I've been creating less lately, because I started a new job as a Store Manager for a local toy store, Henry Bear's Park. Not only did I start a new job, but I've also been preparing for a show that will begin this Friday! I'm excited, because it's the first time I've shown my Scribbles--Sketches [aside from the web], and it's on Newbury Street here in Boston. The show will last a month, and everyone's welcome to visit. Grab a cup'o'joe while your there, or try a Spanish Latte... my personal favorite at Espresso Royale. If you want to stop in and meet me, I'll be around some of the day on Sunday, July 8.

rescued ART disorder is the name for my show this month at Espresso Royale. It will feature only artwork that has been created using recycled materials, because I my disorder is retrieving miscellaneous items from the trash.


rescued ART disorder - poster -

Staining Frames

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments:

Post a Comment

Host your website with Dreamhost Join My Community at MyBloglog! Entertainment Blog Directory
Creative Commons License PayPal—eBay's service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your eBay purchases!

Locations of visitors to this page
Related Posts with Thumbnails