23 December 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS

I find inspiration in so many corners of the world, but during this season, there are many more sources of inspiration. I love watching people, and everyone seems to get so frazzled during this time of year, it makes for great entertainment. Due to my pneumonia and the multiple days that Boston has had snowfall, I have found myself inside watching the world that surrounds me. This year, these are just a few of my sources of inspiration during the month of December. Enjoy! And have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!

AWAY in a Manger

The Nativity by Playmobil is my source of Kitsch inspiration.

snow-covered RIDE

"snow-covered RIDE"
BABY... it's cold outside!

I'm very thankful I arrived at home safe and sound on this day!

Christmas LIT
Oh... Christmas tree...

If you need some music to listen to as you check out my sources of inspiration, feel free to download the album that the Sounds Familyre Famile has been posting on their blog, one song one day at a time. It's kind of like on each "day of Christmas, my true love" gives to me something new to inspire me during this season.

"We wish you a Merry Christmas!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Host your website with Dreamhost Join My Community at MyBloglog! Entertainment Blog Directory
Creative Commons License PayPal—eBay's service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your eBay purchases!

Locations of visitors to this page
Related Posts with Thumbnails