12 March 2008

Guard and Grow

Hand-Colored Etching
Date: 1997
Edition: 1/5

She guards herself from pride, envy, greed. She grows in strength, depth, and character.

"You must once and for all give up being worried about successes and failures. Don't let that concern you. It's your duty to go on working steadily day by day, quite quietly, to be prepared for mistakes, which are inevitable, and for failures." - Chekov -

This is an original etching I created in 1997 while I was attending college. It was the only print from that class that I really like. So while I was digging through the archives of my older artwork, I photographed it. I'll soon be adding this along with other works of art from 1995-2007 on my website.
Guard and Grow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Host your website with Dreamhost Join My Community at MyBloglog! Entertainment Blog Directory
Creative Commons License PayPal—eBay's service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your eBay purchases!

Locations of visitors to this page
Related Posts with Thumbnails