25 March 2008

Window Displays

I've began implementing some of my illustrations in my window displays at Henry Bear's Park. This particular illustration is a collaboration with one of the local kids in the Huron Village neighborhood. She's 5-year old Sophia, and we had a great time creating this display. I know she's excited to see the "clawns," as you may see below!

cl(a)wns R coming
Henry Bear's Park is a locally-owned toy store, which started several years ago in Cambridge, MA. This store is widely known for its bright colors, fun atmosphere, and well educated staff. Soon, they'll have some fun guests in the house. The Big Apple Circus will be in the Brookline and Cambridge stores on Saturday, April 5. These are the times when I wish that I was a kid again! Well, I suppose I could still go...



And if you didn't already know, I've been working as a freelance window artist for quite some time. I found that I really enjoyed this aspect of retail while I was working as the store manager there at the toy store. And I'm aspiring to find more opportunities similar to this in the Boston area. If you're interested in my work, feel free to e-mail me.

Henry Bear's Park WINDOWS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Host your website with Dreamhost Join My Community at MyBloglog! Entertainment Blog Directory
Creative Commons License PayPal—eBay's service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your eBay purchases!

Locations of visitors to this page
Related Posts with Thumbnails