30 May 2008

four thoughts

These are the "four thoughts" that I created during Memorial Day weekend. I combined my pen and ink drawings on paper with my canvas. Then I added latex and acrylic paint and topped it off with some wax drippings. Each piece measures 6" x 6" x 2.5," and they will be for sold seperately or as a set (by request). If you're interested in this series, please contact me.

four thoughtsThey have been shipped along with 80 pounds of artwork to NYC for the Pens & Needles ART show. The opening for that show is one week from today, and both Danny and I will be there to greet all who want to stop in for the opening reception. The reception begins at 6 pm and ends at 9 pm at the Fountainhead Gallery.

peace
peace - 04

impulsive
impulsive

reflection
reflection - 03

pondering
pondering

No comments:

Post a Comment

Host your website with Dreamhost Join My Community at MyBloglog! Entertainment Blog Directory
Creative Commons License PayPal—eBay's service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your eBay purchases!

Locations of visitors to this page
Related Posts with Thumbnails