16 June 2008

Rehearsal Dinner Invitations

I was asked to create a custom illustration and wedding invitations for my brother and my future sister-in-law's wedding. I would not have been able to complete the invitations in time for the wedding due to prior commitments, so they requested that I create the Rehearsal Dinner Invitations for them instead. Below, you can see the finished result.I think I'll create an entire set that matches these invitations soon, and I hope to offer them for sale through etsy.

Until I these listed for sale in my etsy shop, feel free to contact me for your wedding. I'll create a custom illustration and add a handmade detail to make your wedding extra special.

These invitations are printed on 100 lb. French Paper and handmade by yours truly.

INIVITATION detail - 03

Rehearsal Dinner INIVITATION

INIVITATION detail - 01

Click Here to request custom illustrated, handmade invitations for your special occassion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Host your website with Dreamhost Join My Community at MyBloglog! Entertainment Blog Directory
Creative Commons License PayPal—eBay's service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your eBay purchases!

Locations of visitors to this page
Related Posts with Thumbnails