25 June 2008

Scribbles--Sketches Notecards

I've been busy with so many things lately that I haven't taken the time to complete the projects that I've had on my "to-do" list for months now. But one of my favorite clients requested notecards of some of my Scribbbles--Sketches a while ago. Since I had been wanting to create them anyway, this gave me a good excuse to complete the project.


Scribbles--Sketches NOTECARDS

I plan on offering sets of 8 through my etsy shop, and these are the images that you'll be able to choose from. Each notecard will be printed on 100% Recycled Cardstock from the French Paper Company, and be completed with a Kraft paper envelope. Once I get the sets combined and photographed, I'll post them here on my art journal. For now, feel free to look at the choices that I'm planning on offering. And if you'd like to order your very own set, feel free to contact me.

On an unrelated note, I'll oftentimes find a song that encourages me to get through the day. This was that song today. It's called "Failure" by Kings of Convenience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Host your website with Dreamhost Join My Community at MyBloglog! Entertainment Blog Directory
Creative Commons License PayPal—eBay's service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your eBay purchases!

Locations of visitors to this page
Related Posts with Thumbnails