21 July 2008

Hear the City

This is a digital rendition I created using a photograph from NYC and a sketch. It's a graphic illustration of sorts, and I intend to create more of these pieces for my new Urbanature shop. I may create a set of postcards with this image and others, but I'm not sure.

Hear the City

I'm still working on the concept of that shop, but it will be focused on custom illustrated Graphic Design projects with simplistic color schemes. I'm going to introduce new screen printing, move my recycled [catalogue] note cards to Urbanature, have more Urban Regeneration shirts, and create custom digital packages for individuals and companies. I already do some of this work, but I'm just creating a place to market this work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Host your website with Dreamhost Join My Community at MyBloglog! Entertainment Blog Directory
Creative Commons License PayPal—eBay's service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your eBay purchases!

Locations of visitors to this page
Related Posts with Thumbnails