23 August 2008

OUT

I'll be out of town for the next few days, so you may (or may not) see a post from me. In the meantime, be inspired by these few bits and pieces.

Luke and I are going on a road trip, and I'm taking my Diana with me, so be warned that you'll see some more photography once we return. In the meantime, check out Urban Nomad, an analog photography contest that the Lomographic Society and Urban Outfitters are presenting.

Below you'll find a couple of self portraits from this week.

ME through the Viewfinder
framing me


Check out this interview with Maya Hayuk. Her work really inspires me, and I too enjoy visiting the mis-tint sections of stores. Etsy also just interviewed her. This is their video interview.


This image is my current sketchbook resting atop of numerous loose paper sketches.

sketchbook piled upon sketches

If you haven't already checked out the Community Sketchbook, you should. There's a growing community of artists who have been sharing their sketches with me, and I've posted blurbs about them and their work. Soon, we're going to begin an actual sketchbook that will become a collaboration and be passed via snail mail from person to person. So if you want to participate, be sure to join the group.

Oh yeah... and I just added some design-minded stuff to my Urbanature shop. Be sure to check it out, and I'll post more about that later.

1 comment:

  1. Great photos, especially the first one!

    ReplyDelete

Host your website with Dreamhost Join My Community at MyBloglog! Entertainment Blog Directory
Creative Commons License PayPal—eBay's service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your eBay purchases!

Locations of visitors to this page
Related Posts with Thumbnails