10 August 2008

Welcome to my World

You can do anything if you have enthusiasm. Enthusiasm is the yeast that makes your hopes rise to the stars. Enthusiasm is the spark in your eye, the swing in your gait, the grip of your hand, the irresistible surge of your will and your energy to execute your ideas. Enthusiasts are fighters, they have fortitude, they have staying qualities. Enthusiasm is at the bottom of all progress! With it, there is accomplishment. Without it, there are only alibis.

- Henry Ford -

Studio Light & Test Prints


I'll be working from home (aka my studio) full-time for a while. I have this opportunity now, and I strive to accomplish my dreams with my enthusiastic spirit. The week is currently full of assignments, and my schedule is busier than ever. So I know it is possible. I plan to keep you updated with new projects and I eventually aim to completely update my online portfolio. So stay tuned for the next adventure I'll be walking through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Host your website with Dreamhost Join My Community at MyBloglog! Entertainment Blog Directory
Creative Commons License PayPal—eBay's service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your eBay purchases!

Locations of visitors to this page
Related Posts with Thumbnails