02 October 2008

Walking into the Rain & about one Illustration

I'm working on another illustration today for a home-brewed Pumpkin Ale. This is the surprise I was talking about before. It was a secret because it is an anniversary gift for one of my friends' husband. Unfortunately, the secret is out. I still will not share any images until it's completed, but it really is a fun project. I'm very excited to be a part of it.

On another note, I've begun creating a series of Artist Trading Cards. I first began this some time ago, but I didn't have a lot of things correct. Now, I've cut up a lot of scrap materials, including cardboard, matboard, and cardstock. They all measure 2.5" x 3.5," and I'll be working on various ACEO's while creating other illustrations. So watch for them in my etsy shop. In fact, I've listed the first one today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Host your website with Dreamhost Join My Community at MyBloglog! Entertainment Blog Directory
Creative Commons License PayPal—eBay's service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your eBay purchases!

Locations of visitors to this page
Related Posts with Thumbnails