18 November 2008

Updates

I'm rather tired today... not because I worked really hard or anything. I'm just not feeling the greatest. I think I have a cold or something. Oh well....

Nonetheless, I sat around quite a bit today, and I worked on things on the computer. There have been a few things I've been meaning to do for quite some time, but I just hadn't sat down to do it. Well, now I did. I updated a few spaces online. I updated my facebook and myspace pages, plus...

Walk the Streets

...I created a new space for Urbanature. It's a new blog, called Walk the Streets. I intend to share things that I shoot photos of while walking the streets and other design venues whenever I'm not sharing new things I've created for my Urbanature shop.

Now, I just need to continue updating my online portfolio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Host your website with Dreamhost Join My Community at MyBloglog! Entertainment Blog Directory
Creative Commons License PayPal—eBay's service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your eBay purchases!

Locations of visitors to this page
Related Posts with Thumbnails