22 December 2008

Christmas Preparations

I'll be away for a while, as I plan on visiting family in the Midwest once again. And with the madness that happens around this time of year, I'm certain I won't be posting much (and haven't been posting as often lately). Nonetheless, I just wanted to share a couple of things that have happened lately.
santa

(1) It snowed these past three days, so I walked around with my cameras in hand and took many photographs. I'll have to develop the film soon, so I can "show and tell." (If you didn't already know, I love the snow!)
(2) I sold one of my favorite drawings and know that it's going to a good home. (This always makes me happy... when I know some of my artwork will be in a good home.) I'm shipping it today!
(3) Before tomorrow, I hope to submit another illustration to the Underground Art School for their Issue No. 2.
(4) Oh yeah... I nearly forgot to mention that I've nearly completed my portfolio and have updated my resume, too!
(5) Last but not least, I've finished my Christmas shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Host your website with Dreamhost Join My Community at MyBloglog! Entertainment Blog Directory
Creative Commons License PayPal—eBay's service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your eBay purchases!

Locations of visitors to this page
Related Posts with Thumbnails