10 December 2008

Mixing More Secrets

I know. I know. Secrets don't make friends... Right? Well, it's been difficult to post much about the artwork and other things I've been working on right now, because many of them will need to remain a secret until they have been given away to the appropriate recipients.
Mixing Secrets

For now, I thought I'd remind anyone who lives in this area that I'll be at the 4x6 exhibition tomorrow night at Riverspace. Click here to see the artwork that I have in the exhibit.

Now, one (or two) more things. I want to share some of my favorite finds with you, so click here. And until I can make these new projects available for the public, I'll leave you with this.

Plus, if you haven't signed up for my mailing list yet, you definitely will want to ASAP! I'm preparing to give away one ORIGINAL DRAWING to one lucky subscriber on Friday. Even if you don't want any of my artwork in your home, it could make a nice Christmas gift for someone else. SIGN UP NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Host your website with Dreamhost Join My Community at MyBloglog! Entertainment Blog Directory
Creative Commons License PayPal—eBay's service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your eBay purchases!

Locations of visitors to this page
Related Posts with Thumbnails