05 December 2008

Sorting Secrets

I've been working on some new screen prints, but one of them is a surprise for a client. In other words, I cannot post the progress here. However, you can find the Urbanature screen prints on their new site and await the new print that will be available for purchase in my sHandke shop soon. All I can say about it is that it has something to do with this.
hand at work

Oh yeah... and one more note of interest. I've been working on my website, and I hope to have stage I completed by the end of December (if not sooner). And if you haven't already signed up for my mailing list, now is the time to do it, because I'm planning a special giveaway on December 12 for all of my subscribers.

Now if you're bored, watch this animated video. I had to begin listening to José González's music again, because I hadn't heard his voice in a while. Now, I'm thankful I did, because I found numerous videos like this on his site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Host your website with Dreamhost Join My Community at MyBloglog! Entertainment Blog Directory
Creative Commons License PayPal—eBay's service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your eBay purchases!

Locations of visitors to this page
Related Posts with Thumbnails