02 December 2008

'Tis the Season...

...to give!
International Arts Movement 2nd annual Christmas Party

I feel like the true meaning of Christmas has been lost with all of the need for buying... shopping... etc. This year, I'm more in the mood to give than I am to receive. Of course, art supplies are never frowned upon if they are the generous gift, but I want to give to others. So this year, I am donating some artwork to a couple of organizations in particular. One organization is located here in Rockland county (where I now reside), and they are Riverspace. As I posted yesterday, I have donated five pieces to their 4x6 exhibition. You may find more information about that here.

Seeing Churches

The other group that I wanted to support is The International Arts Movement. They gather artists and creative catalysts to wrestle with the deep questions of art, faith and humanity in order to inspire the creative community to engage the culture that is and create the world that ought to be. I really like what this organization is committed to doing for the world at large, so I've provided them with the original drawing, Seeing Churches, for their Second Annual Christmas Party & Small Works Auction

No comments:

Post a Comment

Host your website with Dreamhost Join My Community at MyBloglog! Entertainment Blog Directory
Creative Commons License PayPal—eBay's service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your eBay purchases!

Locations of visitors to this page
Related Posts with Thumbnails