24 January 2009

Weekend Deals

I almost neglected to mention that I'm participating in etsy's Weekend Deals. On behalf of the "Season of Love," Etsy artists and crafters are offering limited time promotions. I just happen to be one of those artists who is offering special offers this weekend only!

self-portrait

This is what I'm offering in my shops:

In the sHandke shop, I'm giving away a free print to anyone who spends $20 or more on original artwork. And if you purchase two prints, you get one free. Plus, I've recently slashed even more prices. Check the SALE section.

And in Urbanature, there's FREE SHIPPING on any order purchased this weekend.

Keep in mind that these sales only are good for January 24 and January 25, so take advantage now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Host your website with Dreamhost Join My Community at MyBloglog! Entertainment Blog Directory
Creative Commons License PayPal—eBay's service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your eBay purchases!

Locations of visitors to this page
Related Posts with Thumbnails