13 February 2009

SPIN

I just finished painting Turntable Tales yesterday, and now I'll be shipping it to Boston.
Turntable Tales

It will be in the SPIN Art Show at Rescue in Allston, MA. The show is being hosted by Glovebox, and I'm excited to be a part!
yesterday Turntable detail

Rescue is a new buy/sell/trade boutique in Allston (near the place I lived about four months ago), and they have some stellar reviews, although they've only been open a short while. If you're interested in this sort of shop, you should check out their blog, or better yet, if you're in the Boston area, visit the shop. (They're having a special this weekend in honor of St. Valentine!)

Here's the 4-1-1 about the show!
::VENUE::
Rescue
252 Brighton Avenue
Allston, MA 02134

::EXHIBITION DATES::
March 1 – 29, 2009
Opening Reception, Sunday, March 1, 2009.

--
And...
In honor of cupid, I have to share this:
I just found this animation, which is a cute St. Valentine Day Love Story, Le Pirate Radio Astronomie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Host your website with Dreamhost Join My Community at MyBloglog! Entertainment Blog Directory
Creative Commons License PayPal—eBay's service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your eBay purchases!

Locations of visitors to this page
Related Posts with Thumbnails