18 February 2009

Too much to talk about

I have been working on several projects recently. And I have many more lined up in the coming months. Today, I'm doing some design work, but I also took the time to add a few new pages to my website. I now have some extra stuff and links.

Plus, I finished this screen print the other night. I've now posted it for sale in my shop, and various sizes are available. If you want one, and I do not have it listed for sale in your size, just let me know. As most of you already know, the inspiration for this is my mother's portable turntable from the 60's, which I received as a Christmas gift this year.

On top of these updates, I will soon have some scribbles posted on samesame! the scribble project. I'll let you know when they're published. And I'm looking forward to Issue 3 of the Underground Art School Magazine, because I'm collaborating with them for the sketchbook issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Host your website with Dreamhost Join My Community at MyBloglog! Entertainment Blog Directory
Creative Commons License PayPal—eBay's service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your eBay purchases!

Locations of visitors to this page
Related Posts with Thumbnails