13 March 2009

Not Sitting Down

This week I haven't felt much like sitting at my computer unless I absolutely have to. I've been working and celebrating my birthday, but I just didn't really want to post anything to my journal. Now, I've decided to break that silence and share some of the stuff that's been happening.
Rainbow Birthday Cake
I'm currently working on a couple of new beer labels, and I'll show those projects soon. I also have been very focused on completing the Crunchy Clean packaging, which you can read about here. Finally, I'm working on a few other projects that I'll share more about later. Just to give you a teaser, one of my pieces is going to be a part of Indie Fixx >> Feed Your Soul; another is a commissioned project for a woman in Australia; and the other project is a collaboration with the Underground with Art School Magazine. Also be sure to check out the press surrounding the SPIN Art show in Allston, MA; if you didn't recall, I have a piece in that show.
work in progress
And I've really enjoyed cooking and long walks this week as well. That's life for me when I don't want to sit down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Host your website with Dreamhost Join My Community at MyBloglog! Entertainment Blog Directory
Creative Commons License PayPal—eBay's service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your eBay purchases!

Locations of visitors to this page
Related Posts with Thumbnails