06 June 2009

NEW Scribbles--Sketches Note Cards

These are the new Scribbles-Sketches Note Cards, and I'm offering them for sale as a set or mixed in to the variety pack.

NEW scribbles 2009
Coffee in the Garden Note Card NEW Scribbles-Sketches Note Cards
NEW Scribbles-Sketches Note Cards

In other news... I'm going on vacation soon, so if you want to receive your order before the middle of July, you should place it now. The last day I'll be shipping orders is Thursday, June 10 this week. Any orders placed after that time will not be shipped until July 10.

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog and your artwork is amazing. I found you on Flickr-etsy group and wanted to check it out. I hope you will stop by my blog as well . http://www.lisaschmidtartstudio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lisa! I appreciate your feedback, and I'll hop on over to your blog as well.

    ReplyDelete

Host your website with Dreamhost Join My Community at MyBloglog! Entertainment Blog Directory
Creative Commons License PayPal—eBay's service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your eBay purchases!

Locations of visitors to this page
Related Posts with Thumbnails