29 July 2009

Going Home

These critters are on their way home from the city. It's been a long day!

It's now available as a print in two sizes: 5 x 7   or   8x 10

Going Home

I've created each print using a high-resolution 600 DPI scan and printed it on French's 100% recycled acid-free cardstock.

I created this scribble-sketch as a preliminary drawing for a huge painting that I'm working on for the wee little babe that's growing more and more each day. I enjoyed it enough that I thought I'd share it with you, too.

On another note: I'm excited that I just received my order from the French Paper Co. This means that I can get my wholesale orders completed and shipped out. Plus, I'm creating several new prints that are being added to my shop daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Host your website with Dreamhost Join My Community at MyBloglog! Entertainment Blog Directory
Creative Commons License PayPal—eBay's service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your eBay purchases!

Locations of visitors to this page
Related Posts with Thumbnails