23 July 2009

New Venues

I've been working on selling some of my work through various venues lately, and I just wanted to share two of those spaces with you now.

Sage Green Style is a new shop offering eco-friendly home décor, art and gifts handcrafted by talented artists and designers across the country. I'm one of those artists! Here are the pieces that they're carrying:


And the Maria Luisa Boutique here in Nyack, NY will soon have some of my note cards for sale. So if you live in the area and need a unique, eco-friendly note card to give to someone special, stop by Maria Luisa's ML Gifts & Accessories. She has some great gifts there, too! Here are a few of the cards that will soon be in stock in her shop:


And if you're interested in carrying some of my art goodies, feel free to contact me for wholesale information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Host your website with Dreamhost Join My Community at MyBloglog! Entertainment Blog Directory
Creative Commons License PayPal—eBay's service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your eBay purchases!

Locations of visitors to this page
Related Posts with Thumbnails