18 March 2010

Going Barefoot


I'm going barefoot on April 8 for the One Day Without Shoes event. For every pair of TOMS shoes that are purchased at any time, one pair of shoes will be donated to a child in need. But on April 8, I'll be at the ML Gifts & Accessories One Day event creating illustrations on a pair of TOMS that you purchase. I'm currently working on ideas for these illustrations, so if you have any suggestions, now is the time to share. Right now, I have a couple of solid ideas, but there is room for more.

Originally I purchased my first pair of TOMS because of the cause, but after I began wearing them, I realized that they are comfortable. In fact, they're so comfortable that I wear mine every day! Now I have another pair on their way, so I can create an illustration for this contest. But I'll also be able to wear them...

And a pair of shoes was donated to a child in need because of my consumption. Good news!

So if you're in the Nyack area, join us at ML Gifts & Accessories on April 8. (I'll share more details about when I'll be there soon.)

[disclaimer: I do not work for TOMS shoes or ML Gifts & Accessories. I really am just a passionate individual who likes this cause.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Host your website with Dreamhost Join My Community at MyBloglog! Entertainment Blog Directory
Creative Commons License PayPal—eBay's service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your eBay purchases!

Locations of visitors to this page
Related Posts with Thumbnails