03 June 2010

Busy Days of Summer

I've not only been adjusting to the life with a more active baby but I've also been rather busy with my work lately. Here's a brief overview of what's happening!
Nyack Street Fair - 1

I recently was a guest artist at the Nyack Street Fair for ML Gifts and Accessories, and I had a great time. I was busy customizing TOMS Shoes, and I sold select drawings and prints as well.
Nyack Street Fair - 9

I'm also currently preparing for the 10th Annual Nyack Art Walk. My artwork will be featured in Maria Luisa's boutique in downtown Nyack from June 18 through June 20. I'd love to see you there, and I'm excited to be a part of the community event this year.

In addition to those events, I've also been working on some new packaging for Crunchy Clean and a new look for the Dirty Diaper Laundry blog. And I'm continually customizing TOMS Shoes. If you want to know more about this, click here.
Custom TOMS

Oh yeah... and I have several new pieces that I need to share. Stay tuned to see the newest stuff soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Host your website with Dreamhost Join My Community at MyBloglog! Entertainment Blog Directory
Creative Commons License PayPal—eBay's service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your eBay purchases!

Locations of visitors to this page
Related Posts with Thumbnails