01 September 2006

Selling my aRt

I prepared a painting to be shipped to Texas these past couple of days. I'm thrilled to provide some new color in someone else's home. I intend on posting more paintings and drawings soon on my etsy account. Who knows? Maybe I'll sell something else. I found out that the couple from Texas who now owns "Solitude" read about etsy in an American Airline magazine. What a great place to promote!

If you didn't already know, etsy is an up-and-coming on-line store that any artist should use to set up a shop and anybody should use to go shopping. In ReadyMade, Issue
#23, Julia Cosgrove truly captures the etsian concept. She states, "the scene at central command befits the company's rootsy, community-driven marketplace that's aimed at people who like making things, and people who like buying them." This is the perfect place for this artist who loves doing anything with her hands! And of course, we're all consumers in this life, so what a better place to buy things. Why not support an aspiring artist with your consumption?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Host your website with Dreamhost Join My Community at MyBloglog! Entertainment Blog Directory
Creative Commons License PayPal—eBay's service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your eBay purchases!

Locations of visitors to this page
Related Posts with Thumbnails