19 January 2007

Progressing Complex Scribbles--Sketches

Someone else had every intention of disposing of this lovely wood. Of course, I saved it, because I enjoy recycling, the gorgeous grains in the wood and painting on smooth surfaces like this. I've been continually creating these sketches on the paper that others would have disposed of, and I decided to transfer those images to this lovely wood. Then, I'm using gouache and sharpies to add some color. When completed, the numerous panels will be combined to create a room divider, and both sides of the wooden panels will have paintings. [Enjoy these images of the incompleted project, and watch for the completed project to be posted in my etsy shop.]

Keep 'Heart'--in progress--

Heart Throb--in progress--

Moving on... --in progress--

Mission--in progress--

Walk into Distance--in progress--

biz-ness Dance--in progress--

No comments:

Post a Comment

Host your website with Dreamhost Join My Community at MyBloglog! Entertainment Blog Directory
Creative Commons License PayPal—eBay's service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your eBay purchases!

Locations of visitors to this page
Related Posts with Thumbnails