14 February 2007

Be Mine... Valentine!

My husband assumed the hobby of brewing his own beer a couple years ago with his brother. One of their favorite phrases that they adopted during the beginning stages of brewing came from Papazian's Joy of Home Brewing. The on-going joke had been how amazing it would be to have a shirt that quoted Papzian's phrase, "Relax. Don't Worry. Have a Home Brew!" Now that I've adopted the apprentice brewer position, I understand what their joke was all about. So, I decided to create this design and use freezer paper to stencil it onto the t-shirt for my husband's Valentine gift. It's nothing too romantic, but I know he likes it. And that's what matters. [It's also my first stencil project, and it was rather enjoyable. Maybe I'll clean my closet out and create some new designs on my old threads.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Host your website with Dreamhost Join My Community at MyBloglog! Entertainment Blog Directory
Creative Commons License PayPal—eBay's service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your eBay purchases!

Locations of visitors to this page
Related Posts with Thumbnails