09 July 2007

RESCUED aRt disorder

I hung my aRt at espresso Royale on Friday, July 6, and I'm getting ready to take another piece downtown. I realized that I have room for one or two more paintings. So when I found some wood in the trash, I decided to complete one more piece. The show consists of only recycled materials, and is a commentary on my obsession to collect random items that others would throw away.

Yesterday, I was fortunate enough to sell one of my paintings, Extreme Headache, and I'll be shipping that to the U.K. on August 7. And these are just a few photos of the show in case you aren't able to visit and taste some of their delicious coffee and treats. If you are in Boston, visit Espresso Royale on Newbury Street.


espresso Royale

espresso Royale

espresso Royale

espresso Royale

espresso Royale

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments:

Post a Comment

Host your website with Dreamhost Join My Community at MyBloglog! Entertainment Blog Directory
Creative Commons License PayPal—eBay's service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your eBay purchases!

Locations of visitors to this page
Related Posts with Thumbnails