08 July 2007

Extreme Headache


[SOLD]
[FRAMED] Mixed Media Painting
Dimensions: 3 panels, 8" x 8"
Date: 2007

This particular painting was inspired by a passer-by who seemed to have had the worst day possible. That person and my destroyed painting, which evoked an emotion created this particular piece. This is one of my favorite paintings that I've created in quite some time, and I hope you can relate to it, too.

Each painting was created with India Ink, Watercolor, Goauche, and paper from a recycled painting that I cut into several pieces. It's been mounted on black recycled paper, and framed in three seperate frames, which are meant to be hung altogether. Currently, it is showing in Boston at Espresso Royale on Newbury Street.


Extreme Headache

Extreme Headache

Extreme Headache

Extreme Headache - tryptich -

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments:

Post a Comment

Host your website with Dreamhost Join My Community at MyBloglog! Entertainment Blog Directory
Creative Commons License PayPal—eBay's service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your eBay purchases!

Locations of visitors to this page
Related Posts with Thumbnails