13 August 2007

Why... the Flowers Cry...

[SOLD]
Original Screenprint
Screenprint on cardstock - No. 2 -
Materials: Pen/Ink/Paint/Silkscreen/Cardstock
Size: 8.5" x 11"
Date: 2007

The girl stares at the giant flower as it drops its petals... sadness, tears, life, newness... these thoughts pass through her mind as she stares into the vague reality.

I decided to see what this screenprint would look like on various papers, so this is the print on cardstock. Previously, I printed one on cardboard. With this specific screenprint, I printed the design numerous times, and I added an ink drawing as a final layer.

This particular silkscreen design is limited to 10 prints, so get the one you want while it lasts. Unlike most prints, each will vary due to my nature to make all aRt original.


Why... the Flowers Cry...

Why... the Flowers Cry...

Why... the Flowers Cry...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Host your website with Dreamhost Join My Community at MyBloglog! Entertainment Blog Directory
Creative Commons License PayPal—eBay's service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your eBay purchases!

Locations of visitors to this page
Related Posts with Thumbnails