18 January 2008

Lugubrious Heart

BUY ME
Original Painting
Materials: Pen/Ink/Acrylic on Recycled Wood
Dimensions: 20" x 24" x 3/4"
Date: 2007

LUGUBRIOUS HEART: mournful heart; [akin to Gk. lygros mournful].

When I created this painting, I was mourning recent tragedies. My heart was heavy but hopeful when the concept began. This painting was part of a healing process for me. Now, when I look at this piece, I find peace and love! So take it for all it's worth to you.

Lugubrious HEART

I was provided with these 6 panels years ago, because a friend was planning on tossing them. Of course, I could not let empty canvas go to waste. I waited until the time was right; then, I added color. It has been varnished and has hanging materials attached. This painting is created on 6 panels that I have glued together. It's meant to be hanging as one piece.

Lugubrious HEART - 02 -

If you would like a custom-made frame, please contact me. It can be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Host your website with Dreamhost Join My Community at MyBloglog! Entertainment Blog Directory
Creative Commons License PayPal—eBay's service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your eBay purchases!

Locations of visitors to this page
Related Posts with Thumbnails