04 February 2008

Hoping for LOVE

BUY ME
Original Drawing [unframed]
Materials: Pen/Ink/Markers
Size: 2.5" x 4.25"
Date: 2008

"...some have traveled far and wide
some have given up and died
For the love of a sweet-lovin' man
some have broken down and cried
some have turned to dust inside
but I'll stay right here and hide
in the arms of my sweet-lovin' man"
- the Magnetic Fields -

Hoping for LOVE
I've been having a lot of fun creating one-of-a-kind Valentine's this year, and I've decided to sell a few of them on etsy. I'm reusing some of my scrap matboard to create these special bits of love.

Hoping for LOVE - back -
Each one of them has graph paper on the backside where a personalized note may be written.

Hoping for LOVEIf you decide you'd like to own one of these original Valentines, you'll receive a special treat... a lovin' mixtape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Host your website with Dreamhost Join My Community at MyBloglog! Entertainment Blog Directory
Creative Commons License PayPal—eBay's service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your eBay purchases!

Locations of visitors to this page
Related Posts with Thumbnails