13 March 2008

OUT of the STUDIO

I realize I don't actually have a studio, because it is the same room that we call the living room in our one-bedroom apartment. But I have pretty much taken this space over. Well, I plan on leaving for the weekend. I'm going to visit my mom, my brother and his family in Tennessee for a few days, so I'll be "OUT of the STUDIO" for a while. In other words, I won't be making any posts for a couple of days.


So rather than packing everything I wanted to for the next five days, I decided to only take some paper, a sketchbook, a favorite pen, and some markers. And I obviously couldn't leave home without my camera (and some good reading materials). Who really needs clothing anyway? Since I spent some of the evening screen printing and working on my linocut, I'll share the work in progress.

LinocutNow, happy holiday... (and I mean that in the British manner)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Host your website with Dreamhost Join My Community at MyBloglog! Entertainment Blog Directory
Creative Commons License PayPal—eBay's service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your eBay purchases!

Locations of visitors to this page
Related Posts with Thumbnails