11 April 2008

'tis the month for APRIL showers

This is my April shower...

My home computer died today! Now what am I supposed to do? I still had not backed up all of my images on an external drive, and all of my artwork and miscellaneous projects were stored in there. I have several projects that are in the works, which I only had on that computer. As far as I understand, I should be able to retrieve all of the files that were on there when the computer died.

APRIL
I will learn to survive. It just makes it a little more difficult for me to work on my various projects. This means that I will be more focused on creating all of the projects I need to complete this weekend and less focused on checking my e-mails, adding new posts and images to the world wide internet. I'm going to create some new screen prints, complete some large scribbles--sketches, finish carving the linoleum for an unfinished linocut, visit the GREEN ART EXHIBIT events, and I think I may even garden if the weather behaves.

First Signs of Spring
So it might not be such a bad thing. It could be a rather productive weekend after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Host your website with Dreamhost Join My Community at MyBloglog! Entertainment Blog Directory
Creative Commons License PayPal—eBay's service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your eBay purchases!

Locations of visitors to this page
Related Posts with Thumbnails