16 May 2008

collaboration with Danny Mansmith

Collaboration with Danny Mansmith

collaboration
This is a work in progress. I completed several pen and ink drawings on some scrap canvas that I had laying around my space. Then I shipped it to Danny Mansmith, and now he's adding thread to the piece. I am very excited to have the opportunity to work with Danny. It will be a lot of fun to meet him in person and to have show my artwork with him. I'm also honored to create this collaboration with him. It's definitely given me more motivation to continually create something new.

Collaboration with Danny Mansmith

collaboration
We plan to show the completed collaborative piece in June in NYC at the Fountainhead Gallery. This work in progress is just a sampling of the artwork that we will be showing at Pens & Needles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Host your website with Dreamhost Join My Community at MyBloglog! Entertainment Blog Directory
Creative Commons License PayPal—eBay's service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your eBay purchases!

Locations of visitors to this page
Related Posts with Thumbnails