22 May 2008

deadlines

The next few days I intend to be extraordinarily focused! I have several pieces that I need to complete and frame, so this is great timing for an extended weekend. Then, I have to package all of the artwork and ship it to New York City! I'm feeling just a little overwhelmed right now, but I know that it's all possible.

matting FRAMING
I have goals.
I have deadlines.
I can do it!

scribbles on canvas
So I may not post as many entries as I normally do, because I'm going to be working very hard to wrap everything up. On top of that, I have to schedule an appointment to get my hair cut. It's getting super long.

the South End
Here are my tasks that I must complete. Now I can be held accountable.
+ mail ALL postcards
+ book reservations - transportation/housing
+ finish all artwork
+ custom mat/frame all artwork
+ package art & ship
+ update my website (in progress)
+ travel to NYC
+ hang the artwork
+ have FUN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Host your website with Dreamhost Join My Community at MyBloglog! Entertainment Blog Directory
Creative Commons License PayPal—eBay's service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your eBay purchases!

Locations of visitors to this page
Related Posts with Thumbnails