27 June 2008

June's Window Displays at Henry Bear's Park

I created three new window displays at Henry Bear's Park in Cambridge during the month of June. And I also created signs for the store in Brookline. Here are some of the photos from the Cambridge store windows. (I can't believe I neglected posting these until now.)

At the Beach
I had so much fun with this window. I used a tarp to create waves of sorts and placed sand inside the window. I was actually shoveling sand for a minute or two, as I carefully covered the window with sand. It definitely reminded me of my childhood, playing in the sand with my brothers.

At the Beach - 01
At the Beach


Play SPORTS
This window was also fun! I believe I did more stretching when I created this window than I've ever done in any window before. That goal took up the entire space of the window, and I had to place things around it. Of course, you could find any sports activity you've ever wanted to play with in this window.

Play SPORTS
Play SPORTS - 01


GAME Night
I created the sign at home before I created the window display, and I had to use some of the characters from the games. Game nights are a favorite past-time for me, and to this day, it's one of the best things that my husband and I spend time doing together. Who knows, maybe I'll play a game with him tonight, since it is his birthday!

GAME Night

No comments:

Post a Comment

Host your website with Dreamhost Join My Community at MyBloglog! Entertainment Blog Directory
Creative Commons License PayPal—eBay's service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your eBay purchases!

Locations of visitors to this page
Related Posts with Thumbnails