12 June 2008

Street Flowers Sing

Before I left for NYC, I completed several new pieces, and I just haven't had enough time to post each piece here in my ART journal. So now I'm going to play "catch up."

Buy Me
Medium: Pen/Ink/Markers on French Paper
Dimensions: 22.5" x 40" [unframed]
Date: 2008

Street Flowers - in progress - 03Flowers that live on the street sing a song. They sing to those who walk on the sidewalks, but eventually they fade. They lose their color due to the passers-by, yet we somehow miss the sadness that surrounds that moment. The people only see the flowers sing. At least they become one more thing that adds color to our day.

Street Flowers SingThis is another LARGE Scribble--Sketch that I've created on 100% recycled French Paper. It's now on display at the Pens & Needles Exhibition in New York City.

Street Flowers - in progress - 01
This is FOR SALE in my etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Host your website with Dreamhost Join My Community at MyBloglog! Entertainment Blog Directory
Creative Commons License PayPal—eBay's service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your eBay purchases!

Locations of visitors to this page
Related Posts with Thumbnails