10 July 2008

Scribbles-Sketches Note Cards

8 Notecards & 8 Brown Kraft Envelopes per Set
100 lb. French Paper Co. Cardstock
A-2 Notecards: 4" x 5.5"

Scribbles--Sketches Notecards - 7

CUSTOM - scribbles--sketches notecards

I'm now offering 15 selected designs from my Original scribbles--Sketches Drawings. I am currently offering these for sale in my etsy shop. Each notecard is hand-cut and hand-folded. The inside of each card is blank, so that you will have plenty of space to write a personalized message. And if you cannot bring yourself to give them away, frame them!

Scribbles--Sketches Notecards - 4

In order to keep the Scribbles--Sketches concept alive, I've printed them on 100% recycled paper. This is a great way to have a selection of notecards on hand for you to simply say "hello," give a simple "thank-you" note, or even wish a friend "Happy Birthday."

I am currently offering sets of 8 cards for $15, but I will soon have smaller sets as well. And if you would like to place a bulk order, please contact me and I will work out a special order.

Scribbles--Sketches Notecards - 12

Scribbles--Sketches Notecards - 13

No comments:

Post a Comment

Host your website with Dreamhost Join My Community at MyBloglog! Entertainment Blog Directory
Creative Commons License PayPal—eBay's service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your eBay purchases!

Locations of visitors to this page
Related Posts with Thumbnails