13 July 2008

Strong Look

I've been working on building my portfolio for quite some time now, and I just read this statement that makes me think, does my artwork have a "strong look?" I'm working on adding to my online portfolio, so give me feedback.
The most important thing is the portfolio. You have to have outstanding work--interesting work with a point of view. Some call this a style Your book must have character and be different and have a strong look, otherwise no one will remember it.

-Simms Taback, Illustrator, Designer, and Art Director -
Also, here's a new set of note cards that I created for a client. It's a set of 16 "poppies" note cards. And I'm now selling individual designs, custom sets, or smaller sets of note cards in my etsy shop. Click here to view all of your options.


Set of Poppies Note Cards

And on an unrelated note, I found this video by Prints the other day and thought I should share it. It looks a lot like a kaleidescope and is psychedelic.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Host your website with Dreamhost Join My Community at MyBloglog! Entertainment Blog Directory
Creative Commons License PayPal—eBay's service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your eBay purchases!

Locations of visitors to this page
Related Posts with Thumbnails