03 August 2008

developing film

exposedFILM

I got my Diana F+ for my birthday, and have shot several rolls of film. Now it's time to get them developed. It's actually long overdue. It's a challenge since I work full-time and the store hours for most local photo labs are closed by the time I get off work. These are the days that I wished I just had a dark room for myself.

So I'm sending the film back to my home state, Kansas, where it will be developed by Dwayne's Photo. I cannot wait to see the results. It will be a bit of an experiment, since this was only round one with my new friend, Diana F+.

Diana F+

For now, it's time to get back to work on the design projects. Oh... and I nearly forgot to mention, I'm creating some new screens for the Urbanature shop. I am also anxious to complete that project!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Host your website with Dreamhost Join My Community at MyBloglog! Entertainment Blog Directory
Creative Commons License PayPal—eBay's service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your eBay purchases!

Locations of visitors to this page
Related Posts with Thumbnails