13 August 2008

Show & Tell

Here are a few things I've been working on today. I've been very, very busy drawing and sketching. This is the part of my job that I love.

This bus portion is a simple sketch, but it's going to become a 9' x 4' window installation at Henry Bear's Park in Brookline. And I'm going to use the spray paint below to paint the foam core. It should be quite fun.
bus sketchMontana Spray Paint


This was an alchemy order through etsy. I really have enjoyed this piece, and I'm thinking about creating something similar for myself.
stalwart lover


And one more thing for "show & tell" today. Celebrate is one of the pieces that I'm submitting to a contest. I'll share more about this later.
celebrate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Host your website with Dreamhost Join My Community at MyBloglog! Entertainment Blog Directory
Creative Commons License PayPal—eBay's service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your eBay purchases!

Locations of visitors to this page
Related Posts with Thumbnails