14 August 2008

Studio or Living Room

I transform our living room on a daily basis. Each morning it becomes my studio. I re-arrange the room daily to make the space more open and structured. This helps me stay focused all day long.

out the window


Unfortunately, I'm afraid that it looks more like a studio than a living room most of the time. (At least Luke, my husband, is very understanding and doesn't mind at all.)

screen printing - work station


The other day I had all of my screen printing set up, and I had prints hanging on my readymade clothes line.

screen printing - tests


And yesterday, I lined the foam core up for the bus sign and began the outline for the window installation. It should be finished by Friday at the latest, so I'll show you the results soon.

studio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Host your website with Dreamhost Join My Community at MyBloglog! Entertainment Blog Directory
Creative Commons License PayPal—eBay's service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your eBay purchases!

Locations of visitors to this page
Related Posts with Thumbnails