19 August 2008

True Love

I am currently working on a commissioned piece that I received through etsy's alchemy. It's an anniversary gift for their one-year anniversary, and I just have the sketches thus far. So here is a sketch.
study for a commission
This is a digital rendering that I created from my sketch as a study for the colors of the roses.
solitaire rose

And on the note of love, I just watched this video where this guy rides five hours to see the woman that he loves. The whole time, we're not certain that she loves him, so watch the great animated film to find out what the ending has in store.


[I found this video via A Cup of Jo, and she found it via New York Magazine's Vulture.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Host your website with Dreamhost Join My Community at MyBloglog! Entertainment Blog Directory
Creative Commons License PayPal—eBay's service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your eBay purchases!

Locations of visitors to this page
Related Posts with Thumbnails